Turquoise Kimono

(Dress: Asos, Kimono: Thrifted, Bag: Mulberry, Sandals: Steve Madden, Sunnies: Thrifted, Jewelry: Antique, Watch: Michael Kors, Floral Socks: Urban Outfitters)

What a great day this was strolling the streets of NYC. We started the day off in Chelsea, then ended up in Madison Square Park for some rest and relaxation. While out and about in the city, I ran up on the beautiful, turquoise kimono at a flea market. The price was just right, so I couldn't resist, and I'm so glad that I didn't. I absolutely love it. 

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Your style is so fun and unique!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remind me of the Olsen twins here, both style-wise and in your face!

    <3
    www.couturenoir.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.