From the Ground Up

(Blouse: H&M, Cardigan: Ralph Lauren, Shorts: Asos, Moccasins: nowistyle)

Hi, everyone! Things have been crazy hectic lately, which is why my posting has remained a little behind schedule. As the fall semester has begun to come to an end, school has suddenly become so demanding, and my life has lately consisted of hours upon hours of endless homework. Luckily, my Thanksgiving holiday has finally arrived, and I'm quite certain I'm going to partake in some much needed downtime. 

By the way, check out these awesome, suede moccasins that nowistyle sent me to style for their Style Book! I love the color, plus they are so comfortable!

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. Hi Hannah,
    I discovered you on Lookbook, and I really like your style! I never would have thought to put these items together, but you totally pull it off! I spotted your outfit on Socialbliss, which is an online fashion community that I think you would really like! If you joined, it could help promote your blog. You can check it out here: http://www.socialbliss.com/spring-wedlund/on-the-street-G4YDIMRY/styles-by-hannah-riles-GI4TEMJWGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great) very cute outfit 8)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing and awesome pictures are given here.I love your selection so much.
    MODEST PROM DRESSES 2013 and PROM DRESSES 2013 .

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.