Fall Layers | Part Two

(Jacket: nowistyle, Sweater: nowistyle, Shirt: American Apparel, Jeans: J Brand, Boots: Forever 21)

The transition from fall to winter is by far my favorite time of the year. The build up to Christmas excites me to no end, and by this time of year another semester of school is almost checked off of my list. Another reason I love this season so much is that the weather allows me the perfect excuse to layer. For this outfit, I chose to bundle up in an awesome jacket and sweater that nowistyle asked me to style for their Style Book. Both pieces are absolutely perfect for staying warm during the cooler months. Be sure to check out nowistyle's website for an incredible selection of clothing!

You may also like:

Post a Comment

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.