Relaxed

(Denim Jacket: Gap, Trousers: Maison Scotch, T-Shirt: Urban Outfitters, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Oxfords: Nicole)

I thought I would take a quick study break to share an outfit post with you all. Lately, I've been on the prowl for a relaxed, perfectly distressed denim jacket. As you can see, I believe I have finally found the one. I couldn't resist the worn-in, vintage feel, and I really loved the fading coloration throughout the fabric. Needless to say, Gap really knows how to do denim. I'm really excited to get some wear out of this jacket, and to have something so effortlessly cool to throw on for my slouchier of days. 

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. You're outfit is really nice. It looks stylish and comfortable. I really love the hat and pants.


    http://youngblackcuriosity.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.