I'll Follow the Sun

(Dress: Zara, Faux Fur Vest: Lucky Brand, Boots: Acne, Hat: Urban Outfitters, Blue Autumn Ring: Aoko NY, All Other Jewelry: Antique)

Hello, everyone! I hope you all are having a wonderful Saturday. This is the first time I've worn my new Free Acne boots, and I seriously couldn't love them more. I'm 100% certain they are going to become my everyday, every circumstance, go-to shoes. So, get ready because you may not see anything else on my feet for a good while. Also, I'm really excited to introduce the lovely Blue Autumn Ring that Aoko NY so thoughtfully sent my way. The soft blue against the bright gold is absolutely stunning, and I thought the ring blended so well with my other antique jewelry pieces. It's definitely a new favorite accessory of mine. 

You may also like:

6 comments

  1. Incredible outfit! (: Love that vest.

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stockings and dress! And I just cannot get over that clutch, it is so... AWESOME.

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com.br/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your all pictures. so great outfit. you are looking too attractive,

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your stlye! you always look fab!!
    Following you on GFC! it will be great if you visit my blog. :)

    Kisses, Lucy:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look absolutely gorgeous in these photos! i love the colour of your bag too, it looks so great with the rest of your outfit!

    Im following you now on gfc, your posts are great and i cant wait to see more now!!

    would love if you'd check my blog too and follow as well!

    love

    sophie-lm.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.