Sunkissed

 
(Dress: Zara, Jacket: Aoyama Itchome, Shoes: Steve Madden, Bag: Mulberry)

Hi, everyone! I hope you are all having a wonderful summer so far. Though, I'm not the biggest advocate for the sweltering heat that will follow in the next few months, I'm definitely thankful to have a break from school. Summer has always been the most challenging season for me when it comes to deciding what to wear. I'm quite a fan of wearing multiple layers, as you may have noticed, however, Southern heat and humidity rarely cooperates. When the hot weather sets in, light and airy fabrics, like the lace of this dress, are my saving grace.

You may also like:

6 comments

  1. That dress is gorgeous on you. I'm the same way, the heat makes me want to ditch layers and chill in athletic shorts.

    Mili from call me, Maeby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is absolute perfection!! It looks lovely on you!

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really love your dress. be glad for the hot weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so good! The pop of colour from shoes is so nice. Hope your summer is great so far

    Xenia
    xox

    afashionation.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.