Secret Pathways

(Dress: Vintage - The Hip Zipper, Vest: Express, Clutch: Aeropostale, Belt: Urban Outfitters, Ankle Boots: Nine West)

On one of my recent trips to Nashville, I picked up this great dress at a very cool vintage shop, The Hip Zipper. I always love a good floral, and I particularly fell for the cap sleeves and pleating down the front of this dress. For this outfit, I loved the contrast of the feminine dress with the tough ankle boots and masculine vest. I love pulling an outfit together with pieces and styles that aren't typically put together. The pink clutch that Aeropostale so kindly sent my way really brings out the pink flowers, and adds a finishing pop of color to the outfit. 

You may also like:

2 comments

  1. Lovely dress!! Great post and love your blog too <3 Did you want to follow each other? If so just let us know :) xx

    www.junkjournal100.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I read the description, I thought this was shot in Savannah. Your photos are lovely and so is your dress!

    lovely blog x

    http://lepetitcinqpoint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.