Cobblestone

(Shirt: 3.1 Phillip Lim for Target, Pants: Zara, Jacket: Thrifted, Boots: Zara, Bag: Mulberry)

After a long day spent walking around the Big Apple, I took a quick break to lounge and people watch in the Meatpacking District. Trekking around the vast city of New York can be tiring, so opting for something comfortable is key. My new floral pants from Zara proved to be perfect for such an occasion. They are so comfy, I believe they could easily double as suitable PJs. I matched them with a solid green blouse from the 3.1 Phillip Lim line from Target, some awesome gold heeled ankle boots from Zara, and one of my latest thrift scores, a long black jacket. 

You may also like:

1 comment

  1. Awesome! Loved this look
    You done a great job
    Your pics are so cool
    http://heyhadrien.blogspot.com/2013/12/under-deconstruction-street.html

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.