Foggy

(Shirt: Pinkyotto, Jacket: my mom's, Jeans: BDG, Flats: Similar here, Glasses: Warby Parker, Hat: Urban Outfitters - similar here, Bag: Michael Kors, Necklaces: Doxahlogy)

On foggy days, I always seem to lean toward an outfit heavily concentrated in black. For this particular day, I paired a long black jacket (that's actually my mom's), black skinny jeans, and a black hat together. I brought a little bit of color to the look with red flats and red lipstick. I also added a bit of contrast against the black with a brown leather bag and a flesh tone blouse. Another favorite part about this look is the addition of two more incredible necklaces from Doxahlogy. 

You may also like:

3 comments

  1. These photos are gorgeous, I love your background! Such a lovely outfit too, the red flats and blush blouse are perfect with all the black!

    www.elizabethlola.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your top!! :) your blog is so good :)
    <3 victorique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great jewelry and I love how you took the pictures during a foggy day. Great effects.

    Hazel
    www.theskimplelife.com

    ReplyDelete

© Styles by Hannah Riles. Design by MangoBlogs.